Kim
Here is one of the projects I did on Saturday into Sunday without too many words, because whenever I sighed or seemed a little overwhelmed, my husband was so kind to remind me that I did this to myself. He let me know, ever so gently, that no one was forcing me to make The Pioneerwoman Cinnamon Rolls for 22 people. Let's call this photo montage Le Cinna Rolla by Le Crazy.

The Ingredients for Cinnamon Rolls, Butter Cake, Italian Cookie Cake, Apple Cake, and Christmas Cookie Balls.

Scalding the milk for the Cinnamon Rolls

The Risen Dough

Lights, camera, action!

The climatic scene, or what I think is the biggest pain making these rolls.

Buttered, sugared, and spiced

Cut!

Only eleven more pans to go.......
My co-star, Cella.

Labels: , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Homemade cinammon rolls for 22 people??? Why must you insist on making the rest of look like slackers? And by "make us look like slackers" I meant can I have a pan....


  2. Jody Says:

    Holy cow those look amazing!

    And yes, that is an army of rolls!


  3. Jkhb Says:

    Yum, I want some too, you Must have the SUPERPower of Baking too!


  4. Kim Says:

    I think I am going to cut down on the list of recipients next year. I am insane to do this, but love it at the same time. The craziest thing was only leaving our family one pan, I only had one cinnamon roll!