Kim
I am home and about to jump in the shower to get ready for my 20th reunion mixer. Since I didn't buy a new outfit and we are not shelling out $60 for a babysitter as previously planned, I splurged.

I had a manicure and pedicure last night at Ulta for $65!!! (that is a complete rip off but at least I was able to have a whole conversation in English) This morning I went into an empty cubicle and painted my nails a different color because I wasn't thrilled with the choice I made last night.

I am also having my hair blown-out. I failed to tell my husband of this frivolous appointment and let it slip while I was on the phone last night. But hey! my 20th high school reunion only comes around once.

Though not really since I actually graduated high school from Bob Jones Academy, in Greenville, South Carolina, a year later. My husband is safe from that reunion because the last time I was allowed on campus I had to write a letter to the Dean and promise to stay with my parents the entire time I was on campus for my little sisters college graduation. But that is a story for another day.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses