Kim
I love my new jeans! They fit great, look great, and are super comfy. I might even say I look hot in them.

TD and I were on a mission, well more I was on a mission. To find some jeans that fit and are comfortable enough to wear all the time; yet, stylish enough to wear with everything I have and be able to go out on the town in them, or go to the grocery store. You know those ever elusive jeans. These were at Dillards. There are different washes, different lengths, and different styles.

However, after watching Stacy on What Not to Wear, rip apart a girl for her jeans I decided to listen.
The objective:
  • No antiquing wash on the front of the thighs--makes thighs look bigger and wider, draws attention to them.

  • No faux worn wrinkling in the front at the top of the thigh--draws attention to the hips and makes them appear wider.

  • No low cut so much that they are not work appropriate and create the coveted muffin top--well this should be obvious.

  • No low sitting back pockets--pockets that come down past the "buttocks" and rest on the top of the hamstring emphasize the derriere and create a flat, no shape bottom.

  • No showing of crack when I bend down----actually, Stacy didn't mention this but I am

I tried on about TEN different pairs. Each time TD would point out, "Isn't this what you are trying to avoid?" When almost all patience had been used up TD finds this perfect pair. I love him he actually listens to all my complaints and doesn't give up!

And they come in Longs!!! Waa-hoo! Now go and git ya sum!!

Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    LOVE NEW JEANS! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY MAKE YOU LOOK HOT...JUST IN TIME FOR VALENTINES TOO!!!!