I should just call this Multiple Can soup due to the simplicity of this recipe, just open cans and dump. It really is that simple.
I use the following ingredients:
- 3-4 frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1 can Mexican Corn
- 1 can white beans
- 1 can spicy beans, I used Ranch Style with jalepano peppers
- 1 can Rotel, I used the Lime and Cilantro flavored and we loved it!
- 1/2 can Chicken broth
- Generous dashes of Taco Season, if using a packet the whole packet
- Several dashes of Cumin
- Several dashes of Garlic Salt
Dump all the canned ingredients into the Crock Pot. Stir and add the Taco Seasoning and Cumin. Before I put the white beans into the mix I rinse them over and over.
See all those bubbles? Yea, if you don't want those bubbles inside your intestinal tract, I found that it really helps to rinse canned beans. Otherwise, enjoy this soup on a night when you are alone or wanting to be alone.
Cook on high 4-6 hours or low for 8. After cooking take the chicken out and cut up into small bite size pieces or shred. Put chicken back into the crock pot and mix with the soup.