Kim
When I went home for lunch I threw together this meal in the Crock Pot. It turned out delicious and very tasty.
  • 3 frozen boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
  • large handful of roasted red peppers
  • 1 onion sliced
  • Garlic Salt
  • Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
  • Wide egg noodles
I dumped the can of soup into the crock pot. Placed the chicken breasts on top and generously sprinkled with garlic salt. I had a jar of roasted red peppers so I placed them on top and took just a bit of the juice and poured it in. I sliced up the onion into chunks and placed on the chicken breasts and then I covered it all with a sprinkling of Dry Ranch Mix.

Placed Crock Pot on Low for 6 hours (12:30 and we needed to eat at 5:30).

When I got home I cooked the Egg Noodles per the instructions. I carefully took the chicken breasts out of the crock pot (they tend to fall apart because they are so moist) and placed them on a plate.

I used my immersion blender and blended the soup, roasted red peppers, and onion. Plated it up with noodles, then chicken breasts, and spooned the soup mixture on top.

Delicious!! Everyone loved it and it was so incredibly easy. I completely made this one up.
0 Responses